THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice fridge, hey something I don't have. :becky: Do you use a generator to keep it powered while driving to contests?

Yes, generator is running. Food is nice and cold. So long ice, except for the beverage ice :razz:

Oh and the Herculiner sprayed floor is working nicely (you need at least two coats)

Oh and the Herculiner sprayed floor is working nicely (you need at least two coats)

That's the second thing I intend to do after my trailer is done. Was quoted around $900 for this from the factory and I can do 2 coats for less than $200. Able to seal all seams in the floor and have it washable without adding much weight to the trailer. Glad to hear someone else has it and it is working out.

Will the fridge stay cold long enough to travel without power? If I recall that's what Phil and some others do.

You must have it cooled down first and travel should be under 3 hours. I imagine if you put a couple of bags of ice in a hotel pan it would help. Refrigerators in my opinion are no more than electric controlled coolers.

Back