THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We use 2 Honda EU2000's coupled with an external 6 gal tank....It gives us enough power to run our 6x12 30amp trailer, ac/heat pump, sat tv, lights, computers and stereo system...will run for about 12-16 hours without refilling and is super quiet.

I don't think that is possible. Can only tandem 2000's...

I have the Honda 3000iS and love it. It runs everything on my trailer except when I fire up my AC. So, I'm looking at getting another used to run in parallel this summer.

did they start making the cables for it Ryan? I know they only made them for the 2000's before. Save yourself the effort and just buy a 6500. Trust me on that one...

did they start making the cables for it Ryan? I know they only made them for the 2000's before. Save yourself the effort and just buy a 6500. Trust me on that one...

They do make the cables and we have them. Only used both a couple of times last year. We also have the 'Handi' model, which has a smaller tank, but they are pretty easy to lug around.

Stop playing around and get the Honda :becky:

I agree with Stephan. While a Honda may be more expensive up front, the history of reliability and availability of service locations makes it worth the extra money up front.

We've had ours for about 2-1/2 years now and have been very satisfied with the performance and the fact that it is so very, very quiet.

Back