THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

woodburner

Knows what a fatty is.
Having a brain freeze up on how to transport my 3 drum smokers and comp tables, ect...in the back of my toyhauler. The garage is 8.5 X 10 and the wall have a nice factory finish so I don't want to screw/ attach anything to the walls, the floor has 4 d ring tie downs, so that's how I plan on holding things in place. With all that said, has anyone made a large cargo cart and just strapped down to floor without issues?
Any pic's of toy haulers cargo areas with comp items would be great.

Thanks

Without being there in person I can't offer much. I will say plenty of blankets and straps. Be sure to check the load often. My dad lost a dishwasher going down the road and he tightened the dog out of the 2" strap. But the cardboard buckled and bye bye dishwasher. Wiped out a escalade in the process too. And we lived within 30 miles of the Sears where he got it. But anyways not much help but do check your load often.

I like the replies but thinking more of a possible cart on wheels that could hold a table or two, and my wife is busting my butt to find something. I haven't found a cart big enough, and just hope someone someone might have something different than the cargo net for maybe a more organized approach.

Thanks

Is this what you are looking for? You can use the back side to cradle your fold up tables. Add some casters and eye hooks to help move it and strap is down.

Things like this have always been my justification for that pile of ratty-looking 2X4's that my wife always wants to burn. Cordless drill-driver, rope, and some drywall screws, I can accommodate anything.

Back