Coming to NY

the name of the bar next to it is Jakes Saloon, since i will start my own festivities much earlier that is where you will find me with a big smile on hopefully not on the floor

Sledneck said:
the name of the bar next to it is Jakes Saloon, since i will start my own festivities much earlier that is where you will find me with a big smile on hopefully not on the floor

Steve,
On the floor?
Big "Speedbump", that's all :lol:

Y'all have a great time.

TIM

Steve, you;re not gonna be visiting your masseuese with the little hands? Or is Vinnie not coming?

Last call for anyone that needs me to bring sauce or rub. I'm leaving tomorrow for NY. Packing in the morning.

Plowboy said:
Last call for anyone that needs me to bring sauce or rub. I'm leaving tomorrow for NY. Packing in the morning.

Sledneck, I got your 2 pints, quart, and rub ready to go.

im in.. plowboy.. i'll take 2 jars of BH Rub.

Probably driving.. Vinney, what time u get home, I can pick u up on the way? What about smoker.. He want to jump in too?

I was planning on taking a 6:30 train from Merrick but I'd be definitely carpool if you really want to drive in. My office is right off the LIE and Rt. 110 so it would probably be easiest to meet and jump right back on the LIE. I work until 5:30 but I can get out a bit early if you were planning to leave before then.

Are you sure you remember what LIE traffic is like driving in even with HOV lane part of the way ??

Smoker was going to pass unless things changed... He doesn't like to be out late on a school night :roll:

BBQchef33 said:
im in.. plowboy.. i'll take 2 jars of BH Rub.

Probably driving.. Vinney, what time u get home, I can pick u up on the way? What about smoker.. He want to jump in too?

Got it. I have 5.5 oz. shakers and not jars. After orders shipped tonight, I have four left here at the house. Sledneck gets one, PooBah for 2 and I'll bring the other just in case. :wink:

I'll probably be there before 7:30p. I'll call my friend Matt from Jersey City tomorrow to see when he wants to get there.

SmokeInDaEye said:
Smoker'd rather be difficult than play nice. We'll pick him up a BBQ pizza and he can have his own micro bash.

Plowboy, I'd love to try some Blues Hog sauce, especially that Tennesee stuff. Tried to find it when I was in Tennessee but no such luck.

Hey, I probably missed you Plowboy. Guess you didn't catch the request earlier for some of their Tennessee sauce? No worries. I can always have some shipped.

See everyone tomorrow night. I'll prbably be on the early side, say 6:30.

SmokeInDaEye said:
Hey, I probably missed you Plowboy. Guess you didn't catch the request earlier for some of their Tennessee sauce? No worries. I can always have some shipped.

See everyone tomorrow night. I'll prbably be on the early side, say 6:30.

You got it! See you tomorrow.

Made it safe to the Big Apple. So did the sauce.:wink: Brought a little extra Honey Mustard with me.

Looking forward to meeting you guys tomorrow night.

Robert - I have your cell number, so I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Back