THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G$

is One Chatty Farker
Coleman Charcoal Smoker ... looks like an ECB more or less.

Anyone ever use one of these? 25 bucks and a 30 minute drive, worth it?

Attachments

• xcdres.jpg
    xcdres.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 89
Yep, sure looks like a ECB. I say go for it. Great somker for taking to the lake for camping and using on the porch on a rainy day.

G$ I have one of them and well . . . you get what you pay for. Absolutely no way to control temp. There is a hole on the botom with no way to close it down.
I am thinking of modifying mine by making somthing that I can open and close the vent with my foot. (it doesn't have the legs like the ECB).
Last time I used it I got two pieces of wood that I was ablt to fight in and out of place to help keep temps.
Just my 2 cents.

Roo-B-Q'N said:
G$ I have one of them and well . . . you get what you pay for. Absolutely no way to control temp. There is a hole on the botom with no way to close it down.
I am thinking of modifying mine by making somthing that I can open and close the vent with my foot. (it doesn't have the legs like the ECB).
Last time I used it I got two pieces of wood that I was ablt to fight in and out of place to help keep temps.
Just my 2 cents.

Hmmmmm, looks like it has cheap little legs to me? I think I will pass. I just got a decrepit NB (Hondo?/SilverSmoker?/Not Sure) that I should address before collecting another suspect smoker.

Back