THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheez59

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Well we have an 8 degree wind chill in GA this evening. What better way to get warmed up than a big batch of Jah Love Jamaican Jerk seasoned boneless skinless thighs. I made the marinade by the directions yesterday and put the chicken in to get happy for 24 hours. I fired up the Major Award with a 3/4 full chimney of Stubbs in the Vortex. Threw a couple pieces of white oak over the top of the cone for some smoke flavor. The Weber settled in to 450 so I put the bird around the grate. 45 minutes later I'm seeing 165-168 IT so I pulled the goodies off and headed back in the house. Plated the jerk chicken up with a baked potato, coleslaw and some cheesy garlic bread. Sorry but my crew was famished and I didn't take a plated pic.

Everybody was highly impressed with the flavor of the jerk seasoning. Me especially. This is some really good stuff. It could use a touch more salt but I know how to fix that on the next go round.

Last edited:
Looks delicious!! :grin:
You're far braver than me, I cooked inside today.

Back