Chuck Smoked on 400 Degree BGE (Pron)

I do like chuckies very much and that one looks great. I will try one out on the Primo. Only thing I will do different is to ad some gaahlic.:smile:

I do like chuckies very much and that one looks great. I will try one out on the Primo. Only thing I will do different is to ad some gaahlic.:smile:

One thing to consider is that garlic may get bitter with the high temperatures. I would experiment a bit first to see if it will stand up to this method.

Hot and Fast baby!!! Low nad Slow is OK, but I'll take that peice of meat smoked in a few hours ANYTIME over a 10 hour smoke!!!!
Been doing it that way for years!!!

Looks GREAT.

Hot and Fast baby!!! Low nad Slow is OK, but I'll take that peice of meat smoked in a few hours ANYTIME over a 10 hour smoke!!!!
Been doing it that way for years!!!

Looks GREAT.

I don't know, I would be stuck doin' honey-do lists if my cooks didn't take long enough. :wink:

That looks great. Was it nice and tender?

Thanks for the compliments SpammyQ and everyone.

It was tender, but next time I am going to take it about 5 degrees hotter before taking it off to rest. I would like it to end up just short of the right tenderness for pulling.

I am also going to take some of the chunks, sauce them, and then put them back on the smoker like you do for burnt ends to crisp them up and see how that works.

Back