THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BarberQue

Full Fledged Farker
This is my first pron, I hope it all goes well. I need to get a better camera that's for sure. I rubbed the roast with a roasted garlic paste and fresh herbs, smoked it for 7 hours and seared it on my grill.
Served with a Warm baked potato salad (german style), and a vegi medely. Dessert was Banana Split Cake!!
I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 113
YES!!!

Beautifully cooked. Though, if it was at my place. I would have a towel on the table and one on my neck because I wouldn't be delicate.:biggrin:

Ain't rememberin' when I seed a better lookin' peece o' meat!!!
Ya done real good.
Makes me hungry fer beef!!!

120???? Me thinks ya know what yer a doin!!!

I will be putting one on in the morning. I sure hope it looks as good as that when it is done. Great job!:eusa_clap

hope mine turns out that good lookin' tommorrow!!!!
Great job.

Looks very tasty! Any leftovers?:biggrin:
Always plan for leftovers, lunch will be french dip sandwich's. That was for the mother inlaw and granmother inlaw, I can't feed my family that kind of food, it's like feeding strawberries to donkey's they would rather have a ham...ala double smoked ham today with my family. Cheers happy holidaze!!

Back