Christmas Dinner (Long !!!!!)

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
Christmas Eve

Since Nellie had to work started out with a breakfast casserole for the crew at the theater

TQblzOP.jpg

Then the sugar cookies

UVbsu7E.jpg

And some chocolate chip

5jKK1Sy.jpg

Last but not least, “Tropical Pumpkin Pie”

lr7iaDV.jpg

Christmas Day

Seasoned and wrapped a spiral ham with “BPS Sweet Money”. Took it out today added some more rub and panned it ready to put in the smoker

AOpca52.jpg

Salt and pepper on the rib roast (thank you Jason)

KuGGJcN.jpg

Got the kids ready to earn their keep

yVITJwd.jpg

Took some thighs out of a 24 hour “Walkerswood” soak to dry the skin a little in the fridge

RjcApM5.jpg

Ham into the 18” kid, hopefully I time this sh*t right

Iw3LM2E.jpg

Next the chicken on the 22” with the roast beast

CG9pfbc.jpg

Chicken is done

77CZoff.jpg

Ham also

mRVplsg.jpg

And the beef
eM5BIfZ.jpg

1MJbBI7.jpg

If it wasn’t for guests who think rare is a two headed turtle, the beef would have come off 10 degrees sooner

My sous chef Taylor was exhausted

rEMU8te.jpg

Merry Christmas and thanks for looking

Love the squared off sugar cookies. Never seen that before and I live with a baker so I've seen a few thousand sugar cookies! :-D

What a feast! It makes me tired just looking at the work you put into it, much less how I would feel after eating my way through it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Marty, you were on fire. What a great looking spread. Kinda partial to the rib roast, but that's just me. BTW, you got a cute little helper there.

Marty, Merry Christmas to you and the Family !!!

All I can say is that is one BEAUTIFUL FEAST!!!
And I see why your Sous Chef was so exhausted , or maybe just "stuufed" from all that great food!!!

Marty, that is a fantastic looking Christmas feast and I have no doubt that everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It looks like a lot of work but I know that it was a labor of love preparing a meal for those you care about. I'm happy to see that you had a great Christmas gathering.

Wow Marty, some awesome prep work and resultant Christmas feast! It all looks spectacular and I'm sure your guests were appreciative. I certainly would be. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Bravo Marty! Way to step up in Nellie's absence. Everything looks perfectly cooked and to pull it all off right on time is simply superb. The adorable helper makes me want to take a nap myself. Yes, it is a lot of work but, to see the happy smiles from your labors is more than worth it all.

Awesome work Marty! That's a lot of stuff going on. I thought I was doing good making omelettes for everyone yesterday, lol. It's fun cooking for those you love! God bless!

You're just killing it! Everything looks awesome. That little helper is going to keep you up at night soon. Maybe if I worked half as hard on my jokes as you do on your cooks, I might actually get funny. Funnier? Seriously... I hope you and your family had a great holiday. Keep posting. This place is great because of good people like you.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Back