THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monty, I guarantee you that the memory of the day will be more important than the meal. It was awesome that you got to cook for your Dad. I still get a kick out of cooking for mine even if it's just some eggs and sausage or a couple of chili dogs. He tells everyone that he taught me everything he knows about cooking (keep in mind that he reads cookbooks like other people read novels) and now I cook better than him. High praise for me and that thumbs up from you Dad is definitely high praise for you.

Thanks everyone! What a great bunch of compliments! :-D
The Brethren truly Rocks! :cool:

Dad remembered well enough this morning to say at breakfast "I want some of that chili you made, for lunch today". He's still lovin it! :biggrin:

Cheers!

Monty, this world would be a better place if everyone took good care like that of their families :eusa_clap

Cheers to you and your dad.

DM

Btw, i´d give my left nut for a bowl of that chili :cool:

Back