THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cb4004

Knows what a fatty is.
Got of work early today, what better to do than grill? Didn’t have enough time to get the UDS cooking. First time I tried this, deboned some thighs and put them on the grill. They came out damm good.

Attachments

• DSC_0424.jpg
    DSC_0424.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0425.jpg
    DSC_0425.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 151
Nice, I'll take a couple with some chips and that Guacamole you have sitting there :thumb:

Got of work early today, what better to do than grill? Didn’t have enough time to get the UDS cooking. First time I tried this, deboned some thighs and put them on the grill. They came out damm good.
Those look really good. You did a good job on those. I like buying the boneless ones from Costco. I grill them a bit on both sides then I dip them in teriyaki sauce then I place them on a hot griddle and add more teriyaki and let them finish cooking. Taste good over white rice.

Jrow

Back