THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BGEChicago

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
none
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find some Moo and Oink products, I grew up on this stuff and I'm hoping to find some more at the local store. I was able to either swing by a store or Best Chicago Meats LLC to pick up a case or two... Not the case anymore. Here are a few pictures, if you see it in your store please let me know... Oh, yes I looked online. Nada..

BBQ Sprinkles:
picture.php
[/IMG]

High 5 sauce:
picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!
Greg

Their Facebook page has very recent posts mentioning their products being available at Tony's Fresh Market and Jewel-Osco in Chicago

Their Facebook page has very recent posts mentioning their products being available at Tony's Fresh Market and Jewel-Osco in Chicago

I don't recall seeing them at Tony's. But I'm probably heading over there tomorrow. I'll take a closer look.

I should re-phrase that. I've seen their frozen pork rib tips at both, but I haven't seen any rubs or sauces.

Andy,

Same here, their boxed frozen meat is easy to find, even the chitterlings but sauce and rubs are hard to come by, I go to the Tony's in Melrose Park, I know you are west so let me know what you find my friend...

Thanks,
Greg

Have you tried calling them ? Maybe that might work. :noidea:

Best Chicago Meat Company, LLC
4649 W. Armitage Ave
Chicago IL 60639
773 - 523 - 8161

Back