Chicago Brethren, Looking for this local rub and sauce

BGEChicago

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
none
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find some Moo and Oink products, I grew up on this stuff and I'm hoping to find some more at the local store. I was able to either swing by a store or Best Chicago Meats LLC to pick up a case or two... Not the case anymore. Here are a few pictures, if you see it in your store please let me know... Oh, yes I looked online. Nada..

BBQ Sprinkles:
picture.php
[/IMG]

High 5 sauce:
picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!
Greg

Their Facebook page has very recent posts mentioning their products being available at Tony's Fresh Market and Jewel-Osco in Chicago

Their Facebook page has very recent posts mentioning their products being available at Tony's Fresh Market and Jewel-Osco in Chicago

I don't recall seeing them at Tony's. But I'm probably heading over there tomorrow. I'll take a closer look.

I should re-phrase that. I've seen their frozen pork rib tips at both, but I haven't seen any rubs or sauces.

Andy,

Same here, their boxed frozen meat is easy to find, even the chitterlings but sauce and rubs are hard to come by, I go to the Tony's in Melrose Park, I know you are west so let me know what you find my friend...

Thanks,
Greg

Have you tried calling them ? Maybe that might work. :noidea:

Best Chicago Meat Company, LLC
4649 W. Armitage Ave
Chicago IL 60639
773 - 523 - 8161

Back