THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FLAQUE

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Tried the cherry rub today on some spares. All I can say is awseome!! Great rub. Thank you.:thumb:

I will be placing an order for the cherry & season all tomorrow! All the other rubs were great, just had the peppered cow again on some grilled steaks, my favorite is spice apple of chicken & spare ribs....can't wait to try the cherry on beef ribs!

i've been putting the season all on my chicken. wow. i cook a few ribs every weekend. try it on ribs. blow you mind how good it it. next rib quest will be season all / cherry. i love these rubs. i've boughten 100's of dollars on rubs since i started this bbq journey. simply marvelous rubs are great. not heavy rubs in your face rubs. just really good flavor. and not all loaded down w/ salt. stroke survivor here. not alot of salt = happy, happy. thanks steph for making them. :clap:

Back