THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for posting, will probably back. My Meater died months ago, I bought a Meatstick as a replacement because I liked the features, it's total crap.

The more I learn, the more I just use time as a judge of when to start checking the meat. I would like some type of wireless thermo with multiple probes for when I'm doing yard work, or in the pool, or at work and have several things going i want an alarm on other than local. I like my Thermoworks Signals and the app, but hate sorting and untangling the wires each time. I do have the wire wrap things but the wires still get tangled installing into the meas. Surprised Thermoworks hasn't jumped onto the bandwagon yet and made a wireless one, or a third party that could plug and play into the Signals ports.

Back