THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BigdogKC

Knows what a fatty is.
Does anybody have a checklist of all the things they take to a BBQ competition that they wouldn't mind sharing? We are going to do our first one on our own this year, and I want to make sure I amn stocked up.

Thanks

Does anybody have a checklist of all the things they take to a BBQ competition that they wouldn't mind sharing? We are going to do our first one on our own this year, and I want to make sure I amn stocked up.

Thanks

I don't, but I probably should. We are disorganized for one, and there are 5 people on our team, inlcuding my mom who does box prep, but we are coming from 3 different places. That gets a little confusing.

Packing List

Here's one we shamlessly pulled from the Pollocks. Works well for us. Still tinkering.

Attachments

• Pork Pistols BBQ Cookoff Checklist.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 242
Checklists are like grocery lists.. got to make one up yourself. Do a full blown practice cook at home before a contest.. everything you touch, write it down as needing.

Back