Cheat Sheet Links - Barbefunkoramaque

Bigabyte needs a cheat sheet but not including the throwdowns... just the Chris stuff

Yes... for those who cannot stomach the funk, Chris is a safe and cogent alternative.

Congrats!!! Thanks for all the great info:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks Funk for the link compilation. I've been a dedicated Clinton/Prince/Graham with a dash of James & Bootsy and maybe a pinch of sour dough goodness...for many years. Some call it Santa Maria, but i call it pure stank.

Thanks Funk for the link compilation. I've been a dedicated Clinton/Prince/Graham with a dash of James & Bootsy and maybe a pinch of sour dough goodness...for many years. Some call it Santa Maria, but i call it pure stank.

I am wondering if you really do know about the "sour dough" brisket or this is just a fluke you said that term. the sour dough technique has little to do with anything sour.

I bet maybe 4 people on this entire forum know what I am talking about when I say the sour dough technique. I developed it as a joke years ago (18 or so) and have crytically mentioned it at time in this forum... often in hidden messages or buried in posts which get deleted for whatever reason, therby protecting the process.

whew! Good... I thought someone knew about that.

I am wondering if you really do know about the "sour dough" brisket or this is just a fluke you said that term. the sour dough technique has little to do with anything sour.

I bet maybe 4 people on this entire forum know what I am talking about when I say the sour dough technique. I developed it as a joke years ago (18 or so) and have crytically mentioned it at time in this forum... often in hidden messages or buried in posts which get deleted for whatever reason, therby protecting the process.

I had no idea about the sourdough history in terms of this forum, but I thought you may have been alluding to an obscure ingredient that seems to make dry rubs even more funky. Coincidentially, I don't talk about it much either.

I had no idea about the sourdough history in terms of this forum, but I thought you may have been alluding to an obscure ingredient that seems to make dry rubs even more funky. Coincidentially, I don't talk about it much either.

Nope... thats not the sour dough process but I like citric acid too. Thus why its in my Dirty Dalmatian Rub in the form of Chubby Checker granuals

Wow that is awesome. She is beautiful and already has you wrapped. Congrats I have a great time with my Grandson- almost 17 months
I am Tech challeged. How do you sticky or bookmark a thread :confused:

Nope... thats not the sour dough process but I like citric acid too. Thus why its in my Dirty Dalmatian Rub in the form of Chubby Checker granuals

I agree, Chubby Checker adds some zip, but what I'm talking about adds that indescribable all natural funk factor that seems to come from nothing at all. Most would not consider it useful in a rub...VERY dirty indeed.

Congrats on your "Grandfunkpawness" and THANKS for the consolitated list!!
Just watched some of your vids last night!!!:thumb:

I agree, Chubby Checker adds some zip, but what I'm talking about adds that indescribable all natural funk factor that seems to come from nothing at all. Most would not consider it useful in a rub...VERY dirty indeed.

Panty THRUSH?

Back