THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cjomanche

Knows what WELOCME spells.
Hi everyone. I’ve been using a Masterbuilt electric smoker for a while but I’m just not getting the results with it that I hoped for. I used to make way better que out of the little mini WSM I built years and years ago. I want to go back to charcoal + wood.

Been seeing this around in my search for a WSM. Seems to have good reviews, it looks good for the price, and it’s significantly less than a WSM. It’s situated right between the 14.5 and 18.5 WSMs which sounds like the ideal size for me and what I usually cook. They also make a 20 inch version for 199.

Any thoughts?

https://www.amazon.com/Char-Broil-B...=1587400227&sprefix=char-broil+bullet+&sr=8-3

WSM 18 or 22...or take a look at the Pit Barrel Cookers...the meat hangs directly over the coals, but I've done some of the best ribs in mine.

Looks good to me. Get some gasket material to seal up leaks and you should be good to go. Or just cook on it till the leaks get caked up and seal it themselves. Nothing special or unique about bullet/barrel cookers.

Back