THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I actually changed providers by choice this week, went with whole foods you know organic/ green and everything. I was very happy with thighs they trimed and boned for me 16 of them and I would say 12 are almost exactly the same. ribs need some work and it was more expensive. But I am saving the enviorment. Do I get extra points for that?

Whatcha pay for them chicks from Whole Paycheck?

thenewguy said:
Never frozen...that's a good one.
I've picked up NUMEROUS frozen packs of smart chicken!
Never frozen like fresh turkey at Thanksgiving :)

It's airchilled, never frozen and antibiotic free. I can get for $1.99 lb.

Last year they did a chitty job trimming and bone was splintered or large joint.

bought a case of Smart chicken thighs last year and trimmed them all vac pack and froze them --everyone had a broken thigh bone--I didn't like it but the judges didn't seem to mind.
Bell & Evans is supposed to be similiar--air chilled and all--about $2.50/LB from a small meat market--will try to screw it up on sat morn!

Back