THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
We just finished the Challenged Children's Rodeo 08 and it was a great event. A bunch of great kids got to hang out with some rodeo stars and do a lot of event. Each rodeo person took one kids and helped them through all the riding and roping stations that they setup in the middle of the arena.

After the kids were done, the California BBQ Association fed the kids, their parents and all of the riders. Really a great day and I was glad so many brethren came out to help serve. Just a little recognition here...

Brian_in_SoCal
NorcoRedneck
gstanle
Sparky
Gene01
Garth57 (thanx for the breakfast burritos!)

I want to personally thank them for their service as well as everyone else that came out to serve.

Here are links to pics:
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j67/bigmista/Childrens rodeo 08/?albumview=slideshow

http://www.cbbqa.org/forum/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=user&user=752&op=view_album&album=115

Let me know what you think of the pics.

Great pics Neil. Looks like those kids had a time of their lives.

Nice work by you and all the other West Coast brothers that helped out.

Great job CaFo's :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap looks like the kid's had a great time! Thanks for volunteering your time for such a great cause.

The smiles on the kids and adults faces says it all.

Great job to all the great folks who made this happen.

great job Cali brothers, great cause. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap(standing ovation mod.) You made the brethren proud.

Was a kick to participate. Will do it again. Did you guys who were there notice how fast the beer stand opened up after the church service? I see Neil got a shot of the Norco State Bird.
CCR08071.jpg

Back