THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

linhardt

I am interested in doing a build of a UDS and I am not having any luck locating a good barrel to use. Any one in the central Missouri area have any ideas where I could get a barrel or two? Appreciate the assistance.

I got my first one from a guy in ST. Louis that I found on Craigslist. He has been building them for a few years now. Im sure he might be a resource for you if needed. Shoot me a PM in you need more info.

Just out side of Eldon going towards Tuscumbia there is a place with tons of barrels piled up. $15 for the barrel $2.50 for the lid.

I did a search on Google for new or re-conditioned barrels, and located a barrel company with new and used 30 minutes down the road.
I drove down and bought a new one that afternoon.

I second the JR's Hardware in Vienna. I believe they get their barrels from the French's mustard plant in Springfield. So, most of them are food grade. At least they were a year or so ago when I inquired about them. Good luck!!!

Back