Cascade Smokers Quedeville

Drive over to Terrebonne to spend some time with Rob and discuss your dream cooker...you'll end up leaving him a deposit check! The beauty of Cascade is that he will design your smoker exactly the way you want it to be. He's creative and is willing to entertain your ideas and make them reality. I liked the setup of his Que Deville on a cart because of the way the charcoal tray and cook chamber are all at working height, but I wanted it 34" wide vs. 22 so I could have 3 huge racks to cook on. I also had him add 2 additional racks in between in case I wanted to do a TON of ribs at once. He made it all happen and I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

Wow, that awesome. Love the customizations.

Totally agree on working with Rob. Think I ended up spending at least a couple hours talking to him when I picked mine up.

Also agree on the working height. Everything waste level and above is great. Still use mine all the time. Cooked a tri tip in mine last night. So easy to use.

Great looking smoker, love that it holds the hotel pans!!
Congratulations!!!
Thanks! I put those foil hotel pans in the stainless drip tray because I'm lazy, and all I have to do to clean up is throw them away.

I put in a deposit on a quedeville after reading way to much on this site about every manner of smoker. Had a big spreadsheet and everything. Thanks to everyone’s genuine and honest efforts to inform and entertain. It’s a 12 week build time because supply chains are whack right now. My conversations with rob to get everything just so were really fun. Great builder and story teller.

I put in a deposit on a quedeville after reading way to much on this site about every manner of smoker. Had a big spreadsheet and everything. Thanks to everyone’s genuine and honest efforts to inform and entertain. It’s a 12 week build time because supply chains are whack right now. My conversations with rob to get everything just so were really fun. Great builder and story teller.

Awesome choice. I about pulled the trigger on the same model last year. Ended up going with a Midwest builder T&K Smokers. Had a 28 week lead time. The search was fun but as Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. Be sure to post pics of your rig when he get ta smoking.

You're in good hands.

Good choice!

Back