THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I sissied out this year and put on a sweatshirt, socks and shoes. Otherwise its shorts and flips weather!

I couldn't be happier having taken Scotties class. He holds nothing back, shares everything, and has continued to be a great help afterwards. I cooked against him in a contest just a few months after the class (my 1st ever) and asked him if I had my meat prepped right just to verify, he came over and shared a few more hints to help. My confidence level went through the roof. I would not hesitate to recommend this class to anyone. Great class for a great cause.

Yep.....great class.

I sat next to Dan (cmohr74 above) and we've actually kept in touch quite a bit over the season since the class (I didn't know Dan before the class), shared notes and helped each other out running ideas back and forth and such. Got to meet and talk a bit with Bill Arnold of Blues Hog and hung out with him at a later comp. So there's plenty of great people to meet at the class as well.

I also have gotten in touch with Scottie since the class and he didn't hesitate to help me out. We cooked against Scottie in Fair Oaks, IN months later and he also helped us out with our brand new Jambo (only 4 days old to us) in the wind and that was HUGE for us.

OH.....plus we beat Scottie in brisket that day with a 2nd place finish. :tape::thumb::becky:

You'll get no complaints from me about the class. AWESOME!!!

Back