THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes I have RD and a KCBS membership. The RD near me doesnt carry Tri Tip, they also don't carry Prime packers either, and their choice grade packers are $3.59/lb last time i was there.

Out of curiosity, where are you located? I'm in York, PA. (I saw you said Eastern PA.) I can't find it anywhere around here either. I tried Tri Tip once from Wegman's for that price, and wasn't overly impressed. It was good, but not worth that price! Once Sam's Club in York had marinated Tri-Tip. It was good, but overly marinated. It was almost cured like a ham!!!

I considered doing the KCBS membership because I believe there is a RD in Harrisburg. If they don't have tri-tip or prime briskets I sure won't bother! Unfortunately I've struggled to find any full briskets other than Walmart. Sam's & BJ's used to carry them, but now only carry flats.

picture.php

Sorry. I'm not going to convince you at that price. The most I've paid for a tri-trip, trimmed is $5.99/lb. Costco sells Prime Ribeyes and New York Strips for the price your meat guy is charging.

Back