THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sunrise

Knows what a fatty is.
A while back, I was on the Cambro web site looking up some items. While there I saw they had a trivia contest, so I figured, what the heck & took it ( I honestly dont even remember it or what it was about). Anyway, a few days ago I got an e mail from the director of marketing for Cambro, saying I had won their contest & they needed my address so they could ship my prize. It took me a while to decide if I should send it, with all the spam & ID theft that goes on, but I sent it anyway. Two days ago a box came to the house from Cambro, inside was a whole assortment of Cambro products, how great is that? Then yesterday another box shows up with more stuff, saying it was samples. To say I am impressed would be an understatement. I am now a Cambro customer for life. Not only do they make great products, but they know how to treat people. Go Cambro, & thanks

Back