THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slight setback. 15 minutes in the chimney and the lump has burned down to farking ash, what didn't fall through the grate of the ECB into it's ash pan (Yep, the ECB is my official chimney starting stand). Farking cheap Kroger lump. Apparently the ONLY big pieces in the bag happened to be the ones on the top of the chimney. The rest was mere shards. :tsk: Luckily I've got some Kingsford hickory briquettes.

Woof It Down

BAM!!!

woofitdown_zps5e72582f.jpg

Had to eat. Shawn loved it! Actually finished his plate, and had an extra wonton thingie too. I loved the Al Diablo sauce. Needed a touch of salt but that was it. Wound up dipping the scallops in the little leftover wonton cups filled with sauce.
Until today, I had only had the shrimp at El Palmar, the neighborhood Mexican Seafood place, which is one of my favorites. So, without further adieu, here are a few grill shots:

This one I just had to post...

cook_zps9ce6a2ba.jpg

cook1_zps0265d272.jpg

cook2_zps28dc6dfd.jpg

cook3_zpsbf5128f6.jpg

And the finished seafood:

cook4_zps095769ae.jpg

Thanks for waiting, and looking!

cook4_zps095769ae.jpg

Thanks for waiting, and looking!

Wow. That's just outfarkingstanding Guerry! I can see those shrimps and scallops are PERFECTLY cooked. Great job, and I'm sure Shawn was very happy with what a great meal you cooked for him. :thumb:

So...

He's going to move out at some point, so we should really talk about when I'll be moving in to your place, right?

:becky:

Back