Cajun Bandit, thinking of pulling the trigger

D0ughB0y

Take a breath!
Well, Hi. It's been a long time since I've been around, but this is always my home when it comes to BBQ related inspiration, knowledge and feedback.

I've got the 22.5 WSM. I want to start doing rotisserie. Everything I read tells me that Cajun Bandit is the way to go. Quality of parts, the support and feedback from the owner are great, etc.

I also plan on getting a 22" weber kettle. I'd like to do some souvlaki and chicken tikka kabobs, etc. in addition to the other various dizzy meats.

With that, the Cajun Bandit 22.5 pimp kit seems like a slam dunk. It looks like I could also get [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Napoleon-64007-Rotisserie-Shish-Kebab/dp/B0046XSI38"]Amazon.com : Napoleon 64007 Rotisserie Shish Kebab Wheel : Grill Rotisseries : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HP0bGSSnL.@@AMEPARAM@@41HP0bGSSnL[/ame] that and use it for stuff. Am I crazy or does that look like it'll work.

In addition to the 22.5 WSM pimp kit (upgraded for the $1 to fit my mav), I was looking at getting the A/C adapter kit and the extra motor mount (for using the kettle).

Since I trust the feedback and knowledge of everyone here, I'm asking for your help. Does this sound reasonable? Any other things I'm missing? Yeah, I know I want the stacker too but I really don't need that at all. I've got other grills & smokers that seem to be filling my patio.

Thanks for your help. I can't wait to hear back from you.

I'll add a little Q pr0n to thank you as well. Some pulled pork eggrolls, slaw and sauces I made for New Year's:
WMulANp.jpg

0lAIeoU.jpg

OVfUUCc.jpg

4ZcXHf5.jpg

0vcYfWS.jpg

Lbh4SAZ.jpg

86 views and not a single person can help me out? I've gone through all the searches and I can find lots of people suggesting and confirming that the CB unit is great, but I don't see much of anything about the various extras and things other than the 'basket mod'.

Nobody has anything to say? Not even about the pr0n?

I bought a stacker from Cajun Bandit for my 18.5 WSM. The craftsmanship of the product is top notch. I'm sure the rotisserie ring would serve you well. Have no experience with the "accessories". Give one a try & post a report.

Well... I pulled the trigger. Got the 22.5 WSM Pimp Kit (Door, Rotisserie, grommets, Stainless Coal Ring), the AC adapter, SouthCo latch, a pair of extra forks for the spit, and the extra mounting bracket so I don't have to move from one side to the other when I flip it for the 22" kettle.

I'll post results when it all gets here. :)

I have the SS CB rotisserie ring, spit, motor that fits both the kettle and WSM. I only have ran it on battery power. Works great! No problems yet.

Back