THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Cabinet man make yourself at home....
I lived in Wichita ( in Rolling Hills) for 10 years waiting for my Live in Texas Permit long time but it was worth it.......:-D

Welcome Cab.

Questions:
  • Production or custom?
  • Euro or face frame?
  • Dowels, biscuits or screws?
  • Tastes great or less filling?

Welcome CM. Sounds like you don't live too far from me. I'm over on the East side in Tallgrass. Let's have a cold one sometime bro.:cool:

Sounds good Big Dog. Are you going to the "Behind the Barn" KCBS comp. in Winfield labor day weekend? I plan to go out Friday afternoon with my Bro-in-law from Independence.

Hey Thawley...
I'm in aircraft cabinetmaking now. I started in the interior design trade making one of a kind pieces, mostly antique repro's, but moved into aircraft about 10 years ago 'cuz it pays better.
You into wood?

Welcome Cab.

Questions:
  • Production or custom?
  • Euro or face frame?
  • Dowels, biscuits or screws?
  • Tastes great or less filling?

Well for me that would be:
Custom
Face frame
Pocket screws
Tastes great

Sounds good Big Dog. Are you going to the "Behind the Barn" KCBS comp. in Winfield labor day weekend? I plan to go out Friday afternoon with my Bro-in-law from Independence.

I usually have family from Iowa over at the house that weekend. Full house again this year. They all love my Q.:cool:

Do you compete?

Hey Thawley...
I'm in aircraft cabinetmaking now. I started in the interior design trade making one of a kind pieces, mostly antique repro's, but moved into aircraft about 10 years ago 'cuz it pays better.
You into wood?
Hobbyist and homeowner only. Used to take classes with a few guys who ended up at Gulfstream. Did my own kitchen once. Probably do another when I start to forget how long the last one took.

I mostly use my table saw to collect clutter, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back