THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my BGE. I laugh when I hear people say something bad about them because they are great cookers. Space lacks a little but the quality of food is great!

I too love my BGE, and use it for many different cooking styles. It's versatile, produces great food, and it is a lifetime investment. Mine is over ten-years old and still going strong.

Space is limited, but with add-on accessories from the Ceramic Grill Store I can produce a lot of food in my large. And of course I am now angling for an XL to make capacity a non-issue!

I love my XL BGE!

Last year our oven went kaput 2 days before Christmas. No Problem, Christmas dinner for 13 on the egg. From 25 lb of pork butt, to a 24 lb spatchcock turkey, pizza, bread, dessert, it's a lot of fun.

Nice!

No way I'm showing those pics to my XL egg, I'll get disowned!

Back