THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hogzillas

Full Fledged Farker
Is there a benefit other than extra meat to choose from such as money muscle etc of doing a whole shoulder v a butt?

You mean picnic shoulder? I have not seen a whole shoulder before but I don't frequent the right places maybe.

dhuff - Yes I was meaning whole shoulder (picnic & butt). I occasionally find them at my local Super Wally World.

boogie - yes it was kcbs as I'm thinking of getting back out sometime this year after being on the sidelines for the past few judging

dhuff - Yes I was meaning whole shoulder (picnic & butt). I occasionally find them at my local Super Wally World.

boogie - yes it was kcbs as I'm thinking of getting back out sometime this year after being on the sidelines for the past few judging

well, in the north, i do OK in pork, and it's horn chunks and sliced MM from a BB. the whole picnic i think adds volume and white meat. maybe better suited to other sanctioning bodies.

Back