Butt to Butt 2009

We'll see... I told Todd it's unlikely... 2 weeks Living in the trailer, with the fam-damily - and two contests... should be interesting. Esp. with the pup along for the trip.

I'll be there also. I'm pretty pumped about this one also.
I was talking to Rod Gray about how they do the awards. Sounds like it could be pretty intense. See ya there.

Todd and I pretty much swap up catagories at will when we cook together... About 1/2 way through the season, we swapped up Brisket and Pork. I imagine if I try to go to Shannon, I might be cookin brisket instead of pork :)

Scottie, I dont think this trip is in the cards though.... We are hitting Boston Hills, then Placid, then sauntering back to KS. I would only have a day, maybe two.... to get recovered from the 2 week NE run... I just don't have the stamina you do!!!

I have to get rested up (and caught up at the office) so Todd & I can go defend our Grand Champ win in Burlington @ the Wild Blue BBQ the following week. I have no doubts Todd will bring the Plowboys "A" game to Shannon. That and two commercial fire extinguishers, and it will be a heck of a trip!

I'm hoping that at least Randy or you can come. Haven't talked to Randy yet.

I'll be there also. I'm pretty pumped about this one also.
I was talking to Rod Gray about how they do the awards. Sounds like it could be pretty intense. See ya there.

It is very intense. Tom and Char did the River City Roundup awards in a similar way. They pull up one person per team for the top 10. Then one by one, they send you packing until only 1st and 10th are left standing. Talk about a walk of shame. :cry: One person is the big winner and the other the big loser.

Tom and Char counted down from 10 so that Reserve and Grand are left standing. For us, we knew that 4 Legs up had the Grand, so we were excited to be there for the last 2.

Then one by one, they send you packing until only 1st and 10th are left standing. Talk about a walk of shame. :cry: One person is the big winner and the other the big loser.

Well, you can't really be a loser amongst that crowd. I"m just farking thrilled to have a shot at 10th place.

Congrats on your invite.
Hopefully it wont storm like it did last year.
I would love to compete in the butt to butt one day.

Chris

Back