THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hamdrew

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Hamdrew
porkstake-jpg.492304

3 day wet cure

firebox-jpg.492305

Almost all red (pin) and white oak, some mesquite and hickory chunks/scraps. 200-225*, mostly ~200*. 4hr cook, ~90min wrap in the middle

frankenbeans-jpg.492306

While smoking the hot dogs, I put a little Blues Hog Tennessee Red in that pyrex and baptized them a couple times. Beans and onions smoked in a cast iron. Got all of them free in a food box thing they do once/month here

badpretz-jpg.492307

Put a decent bit of that Cajun Seasoning in the water besides baking soda, extra onion powder and a bunch of cayenne but dont tell nobody

badham-jpg.492308

Sliced half wrong (WITH the grain) to repurpose as burnt ham ends/kebabs on the George Forman Grill later this week. Remnants of the strawberry jam (WELCH'S), brown sugar, Parkay, and Valentina Black (extra hot) in the wrap.

sando1-jpg.492309

Free onions and the prettiest plate. Blam

:boxing:

That looks almost good enough to eat. I absolutely love a good baked bean recipe, especially when it uses a variety of beans and is as colorful as yours. I'd say that was an outstanding cook

Back