THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What parts didn't you agree with? The most important part was the time , the temp , and the rest.

He said he pulls at 180. Never under any circumstance on earth have I had edible brisket that was pulled at 180 no matter how long it sat in a cooler. Even the one's I cooked to the 190's were hit and miss, mostly misses.

There's a reason the place around the corner has a line out the door and Taylor Cafe is a ghost town.

He said he pulls at 180. Never under any circumstance on earth have I had edible brisket that was pulled at 180 no matter how long it sat in a cooler. Even the one's I cooked to the 190's were hit and miss, mostly misses.

There's a reason the place around the corner has a line out the door and Taylor Cafe is a ghost town.
Have you tried their brisket? I liked it better than the busy place. Too many tourist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back