THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Burnt ends- ummmm. Went to my Bro's house last night (Timzcardz) and we had brisket and burnt ends for dinner. I had to keep telling him to get them away from because I kept picking at them even after I was full. Def one of my favorites. Great looking in your pics.

Hey Big B, those look good. I don't think I have ever had those, but I see you guys talking about them all the time. Added Burnt Ends to my to-do list. It skipped over a bunch of other things like clean the gutters, mow the lawn, fix light in the kitchen,,,,,,, etc.....

Thanks for the show!!

Scott

Phubar, I know you are a rice eater, so you should be able to get this, I like to take rice balls (musubi) coat with a little togarashi (Japanese Pepper powder) and dip into the rederings from burnt ends.

landarc - here I was thinking I was the only crazy one who did that (tried it the first time a couple months ago!) :lol:

skip putting umeboshi paste in the rice balls - just doesn't taste right with burnt ends (at least for my taste).

Gack, I hate umeboshi, I can totally skip that. We even had a tree, Grandma made it at home. Gack gack... we didnt use paste, she made whole sour plums. Now that I can make wine and beer, I wish I had those plums.

Back