>> ....he has so many people after his ass right now the detective in his area even stated this.

>> The office is flooded with calls....

>> next step prison

Bla bla blah. Bottom line: *Nothing* has happened to Donnie BuiltRite. Thirty pages now, of us threatening him with lawsuits, sheriffs, attorneys, etc. have netted nothing.

Ok I have tried to take full responsibility for my mistake, doing what I can to fix the situation. But this is like beating a dead horse here.

And the above statement is completely untrue!
I get it everyone wants to see me fail or give up, well it's not going to happen! I'm going to finish making this right and keep moving forward! I have sat back and taken a lot of comments and false accusations well enough is enough!!!
I AM NOT A THIEF, SCAMMER, OR FRAUD! IF I WAS I WOULD BE IN JAIL!
I understand a few of you are upset waiting a lot longer than I told you and for that I apologize, however that doesn't make me a criminal. I cannot believe some of the stories and rumors that are being told, they grow almost every day and little by little stuff gets added to them.
I have openly admitted I was wrong but this is to much you would think after someone says yeah I made a mistake I'm doing my best to fix it that people would say hey maybe he isn't so bad after all. But instead it's how much more lies can we spread to see him fail....
Well I'm not going anywhere!!!!

>> ....he has so many people after his ass right now the detective in his area even stated this.

>> The office is flooded with calls....

>> next step prison

Bla bla blah. Bottom line: *Nothing* has happened to Donnie BuiltRite. Thirty pages now, of us threatening him with lawsuits, sheriffs, attorneys, etc. have netted nothing.[/QUOTE

Ok I have tried to take full responsibility for my mistake, doing what I can to fix the situation. But this is like beating a dead horse here.

And the above statement is completely untrue!
I get it everyone wants to see me fail or give up, well it's not going to happen! I'm going to finish making this right and keep moving forward! I have sat back and taken a lot of comments and false accusations well enough is enough!!!
I AM NOT A THIEF, SCAMMER, OR FRAUD! IF I WAS I WOULD BE IN JAIL!
I understand a few of you are upset waiting a lot longer than I told you and for that I apologize, however that doesn't make me a criminal. I cannot believe some of the stories and rumors that are being told, they grow almost every day and little by little stuff gets added to them.
I have openly admitted I was wrong but this is to much you would think after someone says yeah I made a mistake I'm doing my best to fix it that people would say hey maybe he isn't so bad after all. But instead it's how much more lies can we spread to see him fail....
Well I'm not going anywhere!!!!

Sir,

You're seriously trying to play the victim now? Give the people their money or their pits and you'll clear up all this stuff very quick. Not everybody can afford to lose their deposit money, or have it tied up for 18+ months. The onus is on you to fix the solution in a timely manner.

Sir,

You're seriously trying to play the victim now? Give the people their money or their pits and you'll clear up all this stuff very quick. Not everybody can afford to lose their deposit money, or have it tied up for 18+ months. The onus is on you to fix the solution in a timely manner.

Not trying to be victim at all.
I have made it VERY clear I made a mistake. I'm fixing my mistakes plain and simple.
No victim.
But I refuse to be called something I'm not!

Time to have him arrested and locked up. He is not behind on builds. The guy that has been waiting for 19 months did not get anything. Yet Donnie built someone a smoker a few months ago. He also lied and said he raffled a trade in which was his personal smoker. He doesn't understand he lies so much and there is documented evidence out there. Stop giving this dude your time. Have him thrown in jail for a long time. Make him lose everything, his trailer and his shop.

Time to have him arrested and locked up. He is not behind on builds. The guy that has been waiting for 19 months did not get anything. Yet Donnie built someone a smoker a few months ago. He also lied and said he raffled a trade in which was his personal smoker. He doesn't understand he lies so much and there is documented evidence out there. Stop giving this dude your time. Have him thrown in jail for a long time. Make him lose everything, his trailer and his shop.

Again more LIES!
If you want to try and bash me at least get your facts straight.
And it's hard to be arrested when I'm not breaking any laws! But I'm glad you all know my business. Especially saying I'm not behind, guess I'm just making that up, kinda like you making up,I raffled my personal smoker. Guess I shipped it to Illinois just to ship it back to North Carolina....
You have no business in this thread especially making stuff up just to keep the pot stirred!

Again more LIES!
If you want to try and bash me at least get your facts straight.
And it's hard to be arrested when I'm not breaking any laws! But I'm glad you all know my business. Especially saying I'm not behind, guess I'm just making that up, kinda like you making up,I raffled my personal smoker. Guess I shipped it to Illinois just to ship it back to North Carolina....
You have no business in this thread especially making stuff up just to keep the pot stirred!

Do you have alerts for this thread or do you just sit watching it all day so you can respond? For being so far behind, you sure do post a lot. :typing:

Do you have alerts for this thread or do you just sit watching it all day so you can respond? For being so far behind, you sure do post a lot. :typing:

Ok so if people were spreading lies and rumors about you essentially trying to ruin your livelihood and the way you feed your family I guess you would respond????
Everyone is so worried about what I do assuming that everything everyone says is true I must be wrong huh...
Don't you think if half of the accusations were true and I was in fact scamming people I would be in jail?
If this post doesn't pertain to you why even bother responding why not just keep scrolling...
Oh yeah it's called STIRRING THE POT!

Here's the deal folks. We are leaving the thread open so those directly affected have a chance to update and/or discuss the issues. Both sides have a chance to fix this situation and state there case. It is NOT a chance for a Lynch mob to throw in comments from the peanut gallery. So unless you are a primary character in this, please refrain.

We will have to lock it again if the torches and pitchforks continue to appear.

Mod Note:

Just a reminder... If you are not directly affected by this, please refrain from posting in this thread.

Ok so if people were spreading lies and rumors about you essentially trying to ruin your livelihood and the way you feed your family I guess you would respond????
Everyone is so worried about what I do assuming that everything everyone says is true I must be wrong huh...
Don't you think if half of the accusations were true and I was in fact scamming people I would be in jail?
If this post doesn't pertain to you why even bother responding why not just keep scrolling...
Oh yeah it's called STIRRING THE POT!

I don't think anybody is trying ta ruin yer livelihood, only shovel tossing dirt out of that hole has been yer own. Why bother even replying...If I found myself in yer position via a honest mistake, my hands would be bleeding and my body wrecked ta just achieve a positive outcome...so people could see that there was effort being made ta right the wrong.
And yer getting twisted up defending yer self now that a Google search points all the skeletons in yer closet...HERE...and they got gripes!

Action speaks louder than words..and yer just shouting away in a field.

I'll hope ya make everybody whole.

-D

I don't think anybody is trying ta ruin yer livelihood, only shovel tossing dirt out of that hole has been yer own. Why bother even replying...If I found myself in yer position via a honest mistake, my hands would be bleeding and my body wrecked ta just achieve a positive outcome...so people could see that there was effort being made ta right the wrong.
And yer getting twisted up defending yer self now that a Google search points all the skeletons in yer closet...HERE...and they got gripes!

Action speaks louder than words..and yer just shouting away in a field.

I'll hope ya make everybody whole.

-D

And how do you know I'm not working? Because I take 2 minutes to respond to BS AND LIES!
So posting saying I'm stealing people's money when this is how I make a living isn't trying to ruin my livelihood? I beg to differ! I have sat back and quiet long enough. I'm tired of the constant accusations, lies, and rumors. There are a handful that have complained here. They have ALL been made whole with the exception on the 2 newest and they to will get their smokers. I made a MISTAKE of drastically misquoting timeframes, it bit me in the ads. I made my bed I'm lying in it.
BUT that's no reason to accuse me of something I'm not

Mod Note:

Just a reminder... If you are not directly affected by this, please refrain from posting in this thread.

Sir I respect it, but I was directly involved, he took my money for 6 months ,,$4000. I finally got it back about 5 weeks ago. Not stirring the pot, but alot.of people on Facebook are reaching out to me daily on private messages about the situation. I have spoke with well over 10 different people who were in the same situation as me and they have been in it longer. I would never spread any lies. He is worried about his livelihood but messed up others and countless money, I have new restaurant equipment still in boxes, that I cant do anything with until my new smoker is being built by another company is finished next year. I've refunded people their money for catering events I could not do. I'm just being vocal as much as possible so people dont have to face what others have.

Sir I respect it, but I was directly involved, he took my money for 6 months ,,$4000. I finally got it back about 5 weeks ago. Not stirring the pot, but alot.of people on Facebook are reaching out to me daily on private messages about the situation. I have spoke with well over 10 different people who were in the same situation as me and they have been in it longer. I would never spread any lies. He is worried about his livelihood but messed up others and countless money, I have new restaurant equipment still in boxes, that I cant do anything with until my new smoker is being built by another company is finished next year. I've refunded people their money for catering events I could not do. I'm just being vocal as much as possible so people dont have to face what others have.

You are no longer involved.
And you are spreading lies. Saying I raffles off my personal smoker was just the last one!
Also if your not stirring the pot why do I have a message from you wanting me to respond to you here? I believe your exact quote was..... "SO WE CAN ENTERTAIN THE MASSES"
But I guess you don't want to stir the pot. Lol

I want you to respond here because I have no secrets. Just like texted me about 30 minutes ago. I've already told you to respond in the eyes of everyone. I dont need any personal messages. The problem is you can not control this site and delete when people speak of your ways. Its everything is so straight up, then open up your secret Facebook page and allow the world to know what's going on.

People are afraid to speak negatively about this dude because he has their money and they are trying to get their smoker or money back so they just deal with his tactics, me I was never afraid to speak even if he had my money because I was going to get it back one way or another.

I find it interesting that you assumed that my comment was directed at you :-D

I want you to respond here because I have no secrets. Just like texted me about 30 minutes ago. I've already told you to respond in the eyes of everyone. I dont need any personal messages. The problem is you can not control this site and delete when people speak of your ways. Its everything is so straight up, then open up your secret Facebook page and allow the world to know what's going on.

My secret Facebook page? Nothing about me is secret!
People are afraid to their mind??.
No they are just respectful and understanding customers and friends. You are really full of it! Like I said you have no business here, you were refunded before you ever posted here all your doing is trying to stir **** up more! Well no matter what you say or do YOU will never stop me from building smokers! All you will do is drive me to build more and have them all around you!

My secret Facebook page? Nothing about me is secret!
People are afraid to their mind??.
No they are just respectful and understanding customers and friends. You are really full of it! Like I said you have no business here, you were refunded before you ever posted here all your doing is trying to stir **** up more! Well no matter what you say or do YOU will never stop me from building smokers! All you will do is drive me to build more and have them all around you!

I and one of my personal friends were kicked out of your FB group when I asked if any members knew of a lawyer authorize to practice in the stage of Georgia. Makes no sense to me. You HAVE broken the law, raffles are illegal in the State of Georgia without obtaining the proper licensing. Running a raffle without having the prizes to award is a felony, to do so over the internet is interstate fraud, a federal felony.

Care to explain again how you're not in jail because you haven't broken any laws?

I and one of my personal friends were kicked out of your FB group when I asked if any members knew of a lawyer authorize to practice in the stage of Georgia. Makes no sense to me. You HAVE broken the law, raffles are illegal in the State of Georgia without obtaining the proper licensing. Running a raffle without having the prizes to award is a felony, to do so over the internet is interstate fraud, a federal felony.

Care to explain again how you're not in jail because you haven't broken any laws?

First it was not called a raffle although that is merely a loop hole.
Second you were made aware at the time of the "taffle" it was not built yet so was everyone else, but your the only one complaining. And I understand I'm not saying that to be a "victim"!
However if you say it's illegal and you participated you broke the law as well. So should we both go to jail?
And I bet you still participate in raffles or whatever they want to call them. I know of quite a few people that do them regularly, but because I did it I should go to jail???
You knew the prize was not built, yet you participated and now I'm wrong but wasn't before?
No it's just convienent for you now to be on the bandwagon.
But don't worry you don't have to see them or participate in anything anymore.

First it was not called a raffle although that is merely a loop hole.
Second you were made aware at the time of the "taffle" it was not built yet so was everyone else, but your the only one complaining. And I understand I'm not saying that to be a "victim"!
However if you say it's illegal and you participated you broke the law as well. So should we both go to jail?
And I bet you still participate in raffles or whatever they want to call them. I know of quite a few people that do them regularly, but because I did it I should go to jail???
You knew the prize was not built, yet you participated and now I'm wrong but wasn't before?
No it's just convienent for you now to be on the bandwagon.
But don't worry you don't have to see them or participate in anything anymore.

YOU called it a raffle, in print and video, not me.
You persist with the lie that everyone knew they weren't built but you somehow can provide no evidence to support that, not to me not the FL SAG, not the BBB, no one.
If I had known your reputation prior to the RAFFLE you had you can bet you would not have gotten a dime of my money. If I did break the law I would accept responsibility and the consequences.
I have been imploring since January to at least tell me when I would get my smoke or give me the retail value, remember explaining zero sum to you? Not jumping on any bandwagon, more like a victim support group.
You're right, I cannot see them anymore because you removed me. The truth makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to be exposed as a fraud to the other group members, just say so, own it. Stop being a sniveling POS

Back