THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokedJohnson

Knows what a fatty is.
I've been meaning to post some pics from the 2013 Buffalo wing festival. This was my first year participating in the creative sauce competition. I came in third but it was one of my favorite competitions I have ever been in. I did a sweet smoked blackberry chipotle sauce that turns out an awesome purplish color. But for the life of me I can't find a picture. I know, pic or it didn't happen but I'll post as soon as I find them.

Attachments

• IMG_4047.jpg
    IMG_4047.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 171
Very cool... I attended the festival each year from the beginning (at least until I moved to the God forsaken state of CA).

January 5 with a high of 76 and bright sunshine all day ... this place sucks :behindsofa:

I hate the cold (-20 to -30 wind chill today) but I would take it over California and their crazy laws any day.:wacko: You better be careful they might outlaw bbq and legalize meth.

LOL... if they do, watching BBQ Pitmasters will come with a warning like on COPS "All competitors are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

Back