THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KORND4WG X

is One Chatty Farker
Got signed up to cook for our weekly family dinner. Had a full packer from Costco so fired up the M1 this morning :clap2: Used some apple to build up my coal base and then oak until I wrapped
iDhEsXul.jpg

Rubbed with SPOG
dlgzSCpl.jpg

A couple hours in
ADsiU4Ql.jpg

After wrapping and rest in the cooler
XooRJTUl.jpg

Sliced
bj07guel.jpg

Turned out pretty good, a little bit over but acceptable for us :thumb:

Thanks brothers for checking in and for the positive comments :thumb: I did get a case of the crumbles but for my fam better to err on that side.

How does the meater work for you? I couldnt get mine to pick up more than 10 ft away or so..

I like it as it’s the easiest one for me to setup but I get about the same range as you and have to rely on the cloud connect.

Here is the MEATER graph of the cook before wrapping, despite losing connection several times :mmph:

Bjc1pPpl.jpg

Good looking Brisket K, would rather it be slightly over cooked than under.

Went to the Rose Bowl and sorry for your loss. (Well not really :mrgreen:)

Thanks brothers for checking in and for the positive comments :thumb: I did get a case of the crumbles but for my fam better to err on that side.

I like it as it’s the easiest one for me to setup but I get about the same range as you and have to rely on the cloud connect.

Here is the MEATER graph of the cook before wrapping, despite losing connection several times :mmph:

Bjc1pPpl.jpg

Thanks man, I will have to get it another shot, I feel bad telling the old lady its kinda useless.

I have mine connected to bluetooth but lose it all the same. How do you connect it to the cloud?

Thanks!

Back