THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richard1233

is one Smokin' Farker
Never smoked brisket before but the walmart I work at has them for 2.49/lb. Is that a good price? I also get a 10% discount on all food until the new year and just bought a new chest freezer on black friday. I'm thinking I should stock up on brisket and learn how to smoke it now.

What grade are they? Choice or Select? Brisket is going here in PA for $7.49 for choice the last time we looked.

I haven't seen anything that said select or choice on them. I was looking for it too but didn't see it. I'm gonna go by tonight and look again. I gotta get a few things for tomorrow's cook so I think ill grab a brisket or 2 and freeze them until I'm ready to cook them.

I bought a #15 prime brisket today at Costco for $2.69 per pound. The trimmed flats were $7.69 or $7.99 per pound. I think the flats were select grade.

Look thru all the briskets. Even the ones in the back. They mix the ungraded, select and choice all together.

Back