THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Another of my favorite ways to use brisket is in velveeta dip :clap2::clap2:. Taking it to a friends tonight. Pretty much a riff on the traditional velveeta recipe with rotel, but I add some cream of mushroom (or chicken), some sauteed poblanos and then the previously cooked brisket. This cheese is actually the white queso version from Restaurant Depot that is Land o Lakes (not veleeta) and I buy in 5lb blocks and love :becky:.

Most of the stuff together getting ready to process. I tried to just put the lid on at this point and cook it a few times, but was not as good as fully taking everything out of its packaging :loco:.

Everything ready to mix

Give it a stir and turn on to high and I stir about every 30mins

Then after 2hrs or so it is ready (at least in my crock pot)

I also use any of my leftover bbq meat for this dip. Pulled pork, chicken, sausage, whatever. All works well and some extra sauteed onions and garlic are awesome in it too. Thanks for checking it out :-D

Love the slow cooker... Making some Guinness beef stew tonight in mine... In my opinion this is an essential tool in the kitchen arsenal that is traditionally underused.... Dip Looks great...

Back