THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
at least five of these are worth roadmapping.

The Taboo of Simmering - Jetton and Legends of Texas BBQ (6 Pages) barbefunkoramaque

The Legendary Texas Crutch - Foil (
multipage.gif
1 2)

The Clock and the Temperature Probe ( 1 2 3 4 5)
barbefunkoramaque

Brisket - Night Train in a Dark Closet - for the Funky Only ( HUGE) barbefunkoramaque

The Official Popdaddy's Ingredient List ( 4 Pages) barbefunkoramaque

VIDEO VERSION - Popdaddy's Legends Code 2.0 ( 2 Pages) barbefunkoramaque

Hot RIBS - ǝɔuǝıɹǝdxǝ ǝʇɐɯıʇln ǝɥʇ - RIBS Fast ( 4 Pages)
barbefunkoramaque

German Preference - Damn That Sucker ist Hot!!! ( 1 2)
barbefunkoramaque

Poll: BBQ Priorities POll #1 - What do we Learn to Cook For First? ( 1 2) barbefunkoramaque

Poll: Polling Priorities #2- What Traits do we Conquer First? ( 1 2)
barbefunkoramaque

Poll: Polling Priorities #3 - What Traits do we conquer Second?
barbefunkoramaque

Poll: Polling Priorities #4 - What Challenges/Challenged you Most?
barbefunkoramaque

Poll: Favored Brisket Temp range ( 1 2 3) barbefunkoramaque

Ignorance and what is and is not BBQ ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page)
barbefunkoramaque

OMG...I just revisited this thread...lol! I couldn't cook a brisket to save my life back then! :p. Now...thanks to Donnie, Wayne, and a chitload of burned meat I can actually say..."nailed it"...thanks brothers! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OMG...I just revisited this thread...lol! I couldn't cook a brisket to save my life back then! :p. Now...thanks to Donnie, Wayne, and a chitload of burned meat I can actually say..."nailed it"...thanks brothers! :)

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Ure Welcome... HD is coming soon.

Back