THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P

pharp

Got a 16 pound brisket at a local grocer. Sam's told me they would not be carrying briskets for the foreseeable future (I am sure it just a local thing), so I had I went with a CAB Choice that was nice and floppy in the cryo. Had a nice thick flat.

MLrdVe2l.jpg

aWmFaAJl.jpg

zMBPzkel.jpg

Just hit 12 hours, the FlameBoss is running flawlessly.

N7wJfMdl.png

11j3oLRl.jpg

Ribs just went on. 2 racks of Prairie Fresh All Natural. Went with an all Pellet Envy Rub line up on the ribs. Also going to try the new Blues Hog Raspberry Chipolte sauce on the ribs.

JDXqdlpl.jpg

That's a beautiful flat. I never get that lucky. What did you pay a lb?

It was $3.99/lb. More than I normally pay at Sam's ($2.79-2.99) but I did not have much choice. To make it worse he only had two to pick from, but I was really happy with the way it trimmed up once I got it home.

Looking good. Do you usually cook on racks in pans? I’ve never done that but I’m intrigued...

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking good. Do you usually cook on racks in pans? I’ve never done that but I’m intrigued...

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes on this smoker. The Long Weekender is for home use, so I usually have plenty of space for the pans. We don't use pans in the big cooker much, usually because we need the real estate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back