THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F

Frank Grimes

Did a high heat brisket yesterday and made some burnt ends, both turned out great. As I was making the burnt ends, I have the same issue each time and figured you guys could help me. I have a hard time cutting the point into cubes becasue it just wants to shred. I guess this is a good problem to have, as it means the point is super tender. I made sure and sharpened my knife right before I cubed it, but still could only get part of into cubes. I seperated the point from the flat when the flat was done. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thansk,

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/justinw239/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Try larger cubes. I sympathize, it can be tough sometimes, but large cubes does the trick for me.

Thanks, that's what I did yesterday and it was easier to cut. I see pics on here sometimes of burnt ends, and they are all these perfectly cut consistent sized cubes, and wondered how some did it.

Back