*brethren help needed*

motoeric

Babbling Farker
The Long Island contingent of the Brethren have been busy feeding frontline healthcare workers and at-risk veterans during this mishegoss.

Forming the BBQ Meal Train, we've been feeding hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people that are putting their lives on the line to care for others.

Often dropping off food for 150 at a time, we've been delivering to:
EMT’s
Brooklyn
Nassau

HOSPITALS
NS-LIJ Southside
Winthrop
St. Catherine’s
St. Joseph’s
Stonybrook University Hospital

OTHER
Beacon House (vets)
Smithtown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Dialysis Center (Bay Shore)

Some photos here.

We need help to keep running. If you'd like to lend a hand and you are local, please let me know.

If you'd like to purchase something we can use, here is an Amazon wish list:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2EZWE70JGMWNJ?ref_=wl_share

If you'd like to donate to help pay for meat, you can venmo a donation to:
@Will-Breakstone Please title it "BBQ Meal Train"

Thanks, and please stay safe!

Eric

Sent you some foil pans. I'm fortunate enough to still have my job so the stimulus money was just a bonus. Glad to be able to spend some on an excellent cause.

Keep up the great work!

Sent you some foil pans. I'm fortunate enough to still have my job so the stimulus money was just a bonus. Glad to be able to spend some on an excellent cause.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! We'll keep the train going as long as there is a need and as long as we have ingredients!

If you live on Long Island and would like to join us, we'd love to have you. Lots of people are pitching in and every drop-off of food is a group effort.

One person will be smoking up pulled pork, someone else will be making a side dish, a third will be making desserts, etc.

Hit me up!

Eric

Food deliveries for this week:

EMT's in Nassau County (that's the suburb right next to Queens in NYC) on Wednesday
Fresenius Dialysis Center on Wednesday
Maryhaven Center of Hope on Thursday

Possibly:

Good Samaritan Hospital

Back