THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have any experience with these smokeless fire pits?
http://breeollc.com/double-flame/#ordernow

Looks like an advanced version of the flame genie. Mine was designed for pellets, but works much better with wood. For a small pit, it puts out serious heat and flame. Your link looks pretty nice.

TQYvhAf.jpg

I like it!

hVRM8Ovl.png

It appears that these might be fairly new (March 17) so might be tough finding someone that has one...

I have a Solo Stove Bonfire I bought during their kickstarter, it works great. I need to use it more. That being said, I do like the ability to add the grate on the Breeo version.

vicdog, did you get one yet?

I mentioned this to my wife... "we just got a fire pit"
Ya, but that was a cheap pos... "it's brand new"
Ya, but the fire grate is already dust after 3 fires :shock: ... "send me a pic, oh I like the adjustable cooking grate!"
:-D
"your bday is coming up, do you want it?"

I love my wife! :thumb:

They're on Amazon; same price as their site... I thought my wife would talk me off the ledge, she pushed me instead! :clap:

$450 seems a bit pricey... they're in the cart but I'm hesitant to push the button for some reason.

After doing a bit more research, it's not out of line for a quality fire pit w/cooking grate. I need portable, not cheap. It's got great reviews on Amazon and compared to the other fire pits like this (2nd combustion), seems like it's the biggest/portable one. I think I'm going to push the button... :blah:

I haven't gotten one yet. Trying to justify it. It's almost 100 here today. Maybe this winter.

Ya, we're going on a trip in a few weeks so I just ordered it so we could take it w/us... :grin:

I have a double flame fire pit which seems very similar. Worked well but it rusted first rain.

It very heavy duty though.

Back