THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to find one of those!

eBay. Look for "sits flat, no cracks no repairs" in description. This one is a Wagner- Griswold also made them. And I think I read one time after they merged they continued making them. Griswold has a somewhat different handle which is awesome looking.

I love those pans, I have 2. They are called "breakfast skillets". I start a couple slices of bacon in the large area. Once there is some fat rendered I just tilt the skillet and run the fat into the egg wells. Crack a couple eggs, start the toaster and WALLA (sp)..LOL...BREAKFAST IS SERVED!

That is very cool.

That old cast-iron cookware is just awesome. I have a piece marked Puritan circa 1930s, made by Wagner I think, for sears roebuck. Belonged to grandma. Lightest smoothest skillet ive ever used, a dream to cook with.

I love the functionality of "breakfast for one" with the divided skillet. I've lusted over the Griswold. This is another one that is so tempting, but I really shouldn't. Breakfast in this house is rarely "for one". :eek:hwell:

I love the functionality of "breakfast for one" with the divided skillet. I've lusted over the Griswold. This is another one that is so tempting, but I really shouldn't. Breakfast in this house is rarely "for one". :eek:hwell:

Just like there is no BBQ season, breakfast is great anytime of the day.

Yes, I am an enabler. You are very welocme.

Back