THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mph33

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Charlesgriet
sooo... these storms ripped through my neighborhood and tore up trees. ive never used bradford pear. i read somewhere that its similar to apple. i do know it smells very sweet. i also scored a couple pieces of japanese maple. another wood ive never used. it also smells very sweet and its surprisingly hard. i didnt have a chainsaw so i had to chop and handsaw what i could before wearing out. anybody have any experience with these woods? i have lots of smaller limbs of both trees. i wonder if i could use some green chunks paired up with lump.

nbZxrSe.jpg

yuOpFjt.jpg

goMJoRf.jpg

XNpXWr4.jpg

nzqx37G.jpg

P059jzt.jpg

I'd run out and get me a chain saw ... a BIG chain saw. No experience with the wood but looks like a beautiful area tore up. As they always say .... give it a try... does it need to be dried out ?

Back