THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dcoyle4040

Knows what a fatty is.
We have a competition this weekend and we are cooking whole chickens. Anyone have any ideas how to make a good box? Pics would be awesome.

You're wanting to get a whole chicken into a 9" square box?
Cornish hens perhaps, but good luck on whole chickens. That'd be a good trick me thinks.

There is an island off of Spain that breeds little chickens. I think shipping is pretty expensive but they would work. Just goggle "miniature chickens". No pictures because they are fairly elusive in the wild.

Valley chicken...

We have a competition this weekend and we are cooking whole chickens. Anyone have any ideas how to make a good box? Pics would be awesome.

You can cut it up and brush it with Alliger's Nuclear sauce... lol. No, I don't think that would be a good idea after all. Just present your cuts neatly and so they appeal to the eye.

You can cut it up and brush it with Alliger's Nuclear sauce... lol. No, I don't think that would be a good idea after all. Just present your cuts neatly and so they appeal to the eye.

lol... you are a local!! :mrgreen:

6866567480_913175c5d3_b.jpg

Back