THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King...not that you mention it, I've heard Figuero's has BH and other sauces of the ilk as well as rubs, etc.

I've been trying to figure out the name of that place for a long time. Haven't been able to find it. It must be on the side of another store. I'll try again next time.

Thanks Big AL.

i just hate having to pay more for shipping then the actual cost of the sauce :mad2:

I agree, but, fortunately I can get it here. And soon, I will be able to get a whole lot of other sauces here too.

yes darry has blues and tim will carry it he did at the turlock store i throught there was a place in or close to your place lol soon tims will be the closest shop for me

One of my locally owned grocery stores recently put Blues Hog in stock. Chances are that one of your local stores CAN order it. Whether or not you can get them to is another thing. I have not had much luck convincing the one here to put Tenn Red in thier line up.
which one cliff, I been workin close to Jonesboro lately.

Probably online, and maybe in the south such as pigly wiggles.

LOL. You can get a great selection of Kraft, KC Masterpiece and Sweet Baby Rays there though:becky:

I've never seen it in a store around me, but you could just buy a big jar of corn syrup and pretty much get the same thing. :wink:

Seriously though, my wife loves the stuff. For me, it's too sweet. I prefer the TN Red, myself.

Boshizzle...you're harshing my BH buzz.

Seems to be available in a lot of little places, not your normal big-box stores. Kind of adds to the allure of it for me.

Souther Family Super Markets have it... not sure about their geographic range or if they are imploding. At least one of our stores went out of business recently and I bought a dozen pints at the 30-40% off price-point. I like the tanginess more than the sweetness so I lean towards the TN Red label, which is also pretty sweet (to me).

Boshizzle...you're harshing my BH buzz.

Seems to be available in a lot of little places, not your normal big-box stores. Kind of adds to the allure of it for me.

I'm not a comp cook, but if you are going for appearance with BH, it sure looks good used as a glaze on ribs mixed with a little butter or squeeze Parkay.

Here are some I did with BH recently -

picture.php

One of my local Krogers carried some a few months ago. I've begged the local manager to bring it back. Saves me the shipping.

That's a beautiful sight!

I introduced the wife to BH some time ago and now she'll accept nothing less when I cook at home.

Back