THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a promo code or anything to get it for this price online? Not a single store here in WV has a blackstone in stock. I'll be faced with ordering it online. Lowes online has it set to 299. i can buy from amazon/ebay for 269.99. there's a few guys that got a 28" but i'm looking for the 26"

Is there a promo code or anything to get it for this price online? Not a single store here in WV has a blackstone in stock. I'll be faced with ordering it online. Lowes online has it set to 299. i can buy from amazon/ebay for 269.99. there's a few guys that got a 28" but i'm looking for the 26"

Can't answer that, but if you lurk around on the Lowe's website long enough a chat box will pop up. Maybe you can ask them and see.

what is not being said is that yes you can get one for $242 "BEFORE TAXES!"

now it all depends on just how cool of a store manager there is on whether or not they will let you use another discount (military discount) with the purchase.

Back