THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piece of chit. I bought one just for kicks. It warped and the paint burnt completely off. Tossed it after literally the second cook. Only paid $12 for it so no biggie.

paint is over rated -and warpage is character- maybe you gave up on it too soon j/k

some things are better in theory than in practice.

Piece of chit. I bought one just for kicks. It warped and the paint burnt completely off. Tossed it after literally the second cook. Only paid $12 for it so no biggie.

666 reviews too...clearly the devil is at work here

Attachments

• 64AE5B6E-E0AB-4A0B-AC36-E930B75A7A81.jpg
    64AE5B6E-E0AB-4A0B-AC36-E930B75A7A81.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 89
Lol, I'm like Sako, I just bought a $59 kettle grill knowing it was going to be a dumpster fire. Typical China made stuff, as long as it's a reasonable facimile of the real thing, sell it, cheap! This thing you wouldn't ever be able to shut it down. All you leftover coals would be gone when you come out the next day. There is a 1/4" gap between the lower vent and the outside holes. You can close it but it still breathes like it's open. Hilarious! I haven't used it as I'm stingy on charcoal. I use it as a wind break to get my chimney going, as it has a hinged lid. This thing is the same type of stuff. Use once, maybe twice, 5 times if you want to risk a fire, then throw away. Maybe if you to a race once a year for tailgating, but the dollar store has stuff for that.

Back